Friday, January 21, 2011

januarytwentyfirst

Yesterday was a pretty great day, I got my car back from the shop. It had been leaking oil, and so I had not been able to drive it for a couple of days. The only problem is that my car now smells like cigarrettes and oil--but I am very thankful that it is fixed! I also ate Dowlings Smoke House, which I have not had since freshmen year and I forgot how good it is. I've eaten it when it has been catered at church and stuff, but I haven't eaten at the restaurant in a while...I will definitely be eating there more often now. Then I went to a friends house and we watched Dinner for Schmucks---I do not recommend it. It annoyed me to no end.
This morning is the start to a great day also. While driving to work, the moon was shining and the stars were out. Right now in the Ruston/Choudrant area it is 27 degrees, so it is the perfect cold, crisp morning. I have some Cheerios for breakfast, and I am at work until 2:00pm and then my weekend starts! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

No comments: