Wednesday, August 3, 2011

blah

I really need to start eating better. I have eaten BBQ and pizza for the past two days, and that is pretty much all. I ate BBQ right before bed last night and I didn't have any trouble sleeping, but when I woke up this morning my stomach was hurting, but then I got hungry so I ate some left over pizza for breakfast. Now, my chest hurts too, and I really am hoping it is just because of indigestion. I also need to get more sleep. I stayed up watching The Legend of the Guardians last night, which by the way is the best movie that I have seen in a while. It was clean, the animation was great, and it was an overall good story line. I like most kid movies though, so if you don't like kids movies then you will probably think it is dumb. Anyways, I stayed up way too late watching that movie, which I am glad I did, but I was typing this post and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up and had deleted everything that I had just typed. Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. But, I hope that everyone is doing well. Have a great week, stay cool (figuratively and literally), and I'll write again soon.

No comments: