Monday, August 8, 2011

sunburn

This weekend was amazing. I normally don't stay in Ruston for the weekends because there is not really anything that goes on, but this weekend I had to stay because the church had First Friday and I had to work...well, I say work, but I had to hang out with a bunch of kids and go bowling...it was alot of fun. Saturday, I woke up and thought about driving home to Pineville, but I decided that I didn't feel like spending the money on gas and so I just did some dishes and watched Jersey Shore all day. I woke up around 9am and started watching Jersey Shore and then I watched it until probably 5 that afternoon. It was just nice to have absolutely nothing to do. I know, I am lazy. Well, then I went to Chili's and ate with a friend and we were going to go see a movie but we were both too tired, so I went home and watched more Jersey Shore, in case you're wondering, Netflix has season 1 and season 2 on streaming. Anyways, after a little more Jersey Shore I went to a friends house to hang out and then I went to bed. Sunday was very similar. I woke up and went to church, ate lunch with my brother and his wife and my niece and my sister in laws parents. We ate Mexican and it was so good, it's been a while since I have had some good Mexican food. After lunch I went swimming with my friend Maggie and I forgot to put sunscreen on...needless to say, I got burned pretty badly. After swimming I went to night church and then my friend Meghan and I went to play tennis. Then, I went ate a chicken pot pie, watched some more Jersey Shore and went to sleep. Now, I am sitting at work, typing this, trying to stay awake. That is my weekend in a nutshell. Hope all of you had a great weekend also! Until I write again, keep it real, readers. Stay classy bloggers (that was for you Christina, haha!).

No comments: