Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what to do

I feel like college was where I was suppose to figure out what I want to do with my life...but thus far I do not have any idea of what I want to do. I always see jobs that I think wouldbe fun, especially in movies and stuff, but I'm just not sure if I want to move away for forever. My niece who is not quite two has started calling me by name...which actually sounds more like "kakhi" than "Cayce" but, it is funny and she knows that that is me! She smiles and runs up to me when she sees me and I just don't want to give that up for some job. I really enjoy my job that I have now...I mean, it's pretty laid back and I get to pump some iron, and watch tv...who doesn't want a job like that? I don't know really...I just don't have any direction I guess. I think the main thing is I don't want to be stuck inside an office from dawn to dusk. My schedule now is from 5:30 am until 2:00 pm and although I started this shift with a grudge, I have grown to really enjoy it. The weather has been wonderful the past week, so when I get off work I might take a short nap and then go run and just enjoy being outside. Well, I think I have rambled on enough...if y'all have any suggestions of fun jobs let meknow!

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Just be our nanny!!! Then you can hear "Khaki" all day!!! :)